TREE PEOPLE’S “Once Upon a Canyon Night 2012”
“Simply September...three of our all-time audience favorites return for this short and sweet season...”
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 @ 7:30PM
BILLY VALENTINE & FRIENDS: A NIGHT OF RHYTHM & BLUES
Come see why last year’s audience didn’t want him to leave the stage! A wonderful vocalist and songwriter - “Money’s Too Tight (To Mention)” - with a passionate club following all over the city, Billy brings his hand-selected band back for another evening of the soulful songs of Ray Charles, Otis Redding, Sam Cooke & more. Music lovers, don’t miss this. A great night out! General Admission $25/TreePeople Members $20
reservations should go through either: (818) 623-4877
- or - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tree People note:
- Parking is free - but carpoolers always appreciated!
- Pack a picnic dinner to enjoy in the park or venue.
- The amphitheatreopens 1-hour before showtime.
- Pay in cash or check at the box office.
- Bring a sweater or lap blanket for cooler evenings.
- Principle venue access is via hillside stairways and mulched paths. Please let us know in advance if you need vehicle access.
- Become a TreePeople Member for just $25 -including your admission - and up to 3 others in your party may enjoy the member discount.
- Make a gift to support Friends of Coldwater
Canyon Park for $250 and receive 2 free tickets
to any show!
and, visit www.treepeople.org - to find out more about the venue and other shows